We currently have a vacancy for an LSA within the school.
LSA with lunchtime supervisory duties
Closing date Midday 24th September 2018
Interview date 27th September 2018
Job start date 29th October 2018
Contract Fixed term Full Time (27 hours a week)
Salary type support staff Grade B range £15,669-£16,074 pa pro rata.
Hours of work 8.30am-3.15pm Monday-Friday including lunchtime supervisor shifts term time only
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated LSA to work 27 hours a week in our friendly and supportive Key stage 2 team. The duties will be split between working with groups and individuals in class and organising and leading intervention strategies for small groups/individuals outside of the classroom.
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification or experience
- An ability to use ICT effectively to support learning
- Good communication skills and able to clarify and explain instructions clearly
- Excellent literacy/numeracy skills
- Team worker
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Nurture experience preferable
If you would like to volunteer please contact the school office on 01252 542196